Problems Facing Women Business Owners
- Can I run a successful business and have a life, too?
- Show me the money.
- How do I know my idea is good enough?
- Okay, business up, now what?
- What if I fail?
- Is mid-life entrepreneurship for me?
- Am I ready to jump the corporate or academic ship? Should I?
- How do I turn my passion into profit?
- Finding a soulful sense of purpose.
- Life after 50.
- Am I nuts to leave behind a successful career to start up a business?
- Itís never about time or money.
- Developing multiple streams of passion.
- Transition and change.
- Turning accidents into accidents by design.
- Coping with isolation when working from home.
- Overcoming fear.
- Why saying affirmations and thinking positive thoughts are not enough.
- Scheduling chaos.
- Strengthening your intuition.
- New Yearís Day ó Why resolutions donít work and what to do instead.
- Independence Day ó How to gain control of your business.
- Labor Day ó Making the transition from working for someone else, to working for your self.
- Halloween ó Small business tips from J.K. Rowling
- Thanksgiving/Christmas ó Coping with difficult customers.