|Back to main category
FAQ's About Business Coaching
Business coaches work with entrepreneurs and business owners
to achieve business and personal successes.
What is a coach?
Someone who partners with you to show you how to do or
master something, whether it be reaching an important goal or making a
A facilitator of change and growth who encourages
personal self-discovery, while holding you responsible and accountable
for your progress and success.
Someone who assists you in selecting goals, executing the actions
necessary to achieve your goals by making sure that objectives are
clear, actions efficient, and desired results realized.
What isn't a coach?
A guru, therapist, advisor, or sage. A coach does not tell you what to do and refrains from reviewing the past to overcome past events.
What is business coaching?
An ongoing professional relationship that assists you in producing extraordinary results in your life, career, business or
A process designed to keep you moving forward and efforting action
based on what you want to achieve and the goals that you set.
How are your business coaching sessions structured?
We meet with our clients on a weekly basis, three times a
month, over the phone or in person. Each session is 45-minutes long. Coaching sessions
generally last until your project or goal is completed, though they can
develop into an ongoing partnership that addresses emerging needs, as
they come up.
Why hire a start-up coach?
- To make sure you start-up and launch your business correctly.
- To write your vision and mission statements.
- To articulate your business in 25 words or less.
- To write a business plan.
- To take the fear out of starting up.
- To make sure your passion is aligned with profit.
- To develop the perfect products and services.
- To define your niche market
- To make sure your website is SEO
- To help you market and brand your business
How do you know if you are ready for coaching?
- You have time available for regular coaching sessions.
- You have the financial resources to invest in starting up a business.
- You're ready for change.
- You're ready to take control of your life.
- You're ready to be successful.